Used by domestic and commercial users alike, this is a stronger version of the very successful early version made from 1971. We still have several of these from that date coming in for bearings, light bulbs WOF,s etc., and they're not showing any signs of retirement yet!
In 1971 a 7x4 cost $229, and today it will sell for between $1000-1200 after 40 years! Better than property.
- 1000 kg GVM Rated
- 13” 8 ply Tyres on Galvanised 5 Stud Rims
- 225mm Sides
- RHS Cross members
- Welded then Hot-Dip Galvanised
- 12mm Treated Plywood Decking
- Tie hooks around all 4 sides
- Mudguard deflector bars double as Tie Rails and as "Open-Toed Steps" that will grip your shoes so you don't slip off when standing on them to get up onto the mudguards.
- Plate steel mudguards so you can stand on them. Not sheet metal!
- Square corner posts to allow for fitment of accessories now or in the future.
- Lights enclosed in a steel rear cross member. They are no wider than the deck to allow easier manueverability both on the road and in the back yard.
- SPARE WHEEL BRACKET mounts under the floor and TILTS down. This saves you from having to climb under the trailer to un-bolt the spare. ( Spare wheel and cradle optional)
- Axle position allows for easy reversing and also calculated to maintain 5-10% nose weight on the draw bar for safe motorway towing.
- Tail gates are bolted on to make loosing them virtually impossible. We make tail gates for all other brands of trailers because they fall off.
- Available in 6 x 4 (1830 x 1220), 7 x 4 (2140 x 1220), 8 x 4 (2440 x 1220)
Upgrades at time of order (not available on all models):
Registration & WOF, Tilting Deck, Tipping Deck, Extendible Drawbar, Retractable Draw Bar, Up rated springs, Brakes - override hydraulic disc brakes, Full length tie rails, Chained tailgate, Ramps, Wind up Jockey Wheel mounted on drawbar.
Optional Extras (not available with all models):
Duofit Coupling, Tow Ball fitting on drawbar for bike rack, Coupling Lock, Rotational moulded Tool box mounted on Drawbar, Drop Legs, Alloy Wheels, Spare Wheel, Spare Wheel Bracket, Ladder/Kayak/Dingy racks - Racking - Single or Double Layer, Cage/Rubbish Crate c/w swing open rear door or sliding rear stock door, Covers (Commercial Grade), Motorcycle front wheel brackets and Tie down ratchet straps.