Used by domestic and commercial users alike, this is a heavier duty version of the very successful early version made in the late 60's. We still have several of these from that date coming in for bearings, light bulbs WOF,s etc., and they're not showing any signs of retirement yet!
These trailers go for ever and hold their value very well. For the business owner of course they are tax deductible, and their residual value stays well ahead of inflation. Compare with a Chinese trailer - They are about 2/3rds cost, little thought given to design, very lightly made, little or no back up service or spare parts, are made with re-cycled steel (good, except that it does not retain it's original structural properties and can SNAP, axles, chassis rails, cross members, draw bars), and have little or no re-sale value. These are imported by Importers, not trailer people and they are very keen to see the back of you.
- 1250kg GVM rated
- Up-gradeable to 1500Kg or 1750Kg
- 13” 8 ply Tyres on Galvanised 5 Stud Rims
- Sides 300mm High.
- RHS Cross members
- Welded and then Hot-Dip galvanised.
- Transtex Decking
- Tie Hooks around all 4 sides
- Mudguard deflector bars double as Tie Rails and as "Open-Toed Steps" that will grip your shoes so you don't slip off when standing on them to get up onto the mudguards.
- Plate steel mudguards so you can stand on them. Not sheet metal!
- Square corner posts to allow for fitment of accessories now or in the future.
- Lights enclosed in a steel rear cross member. They are no wider than the deck to allow easier manueverability both on the road and in the back yard.
- SPARE WHEEL BRACKET mounts under the floor and TILTS down. This saves you from having to climb under the trailer to un-bolt the spare. ( Spare wheel and cradle optional)
- Axle position allows for easy reversing and also calculated to maintain 5-10% nose weight on the draw bar for safe motorway towing.
- Tail gates are bolted on to make loosing them virtually impossible. We make tail gates for all other brands of trailers because they fall off.
- Available in 7x4 (2150 x 1220), 8 x 4 (2440 x 1220), 8 x 5 (2440 x 1530), 10 x 5 (3050 x 1530)
Upgrades at time of order (not available on all models):
Registration & WOF, Tilting Deck, Tipping Deck, Extendible Drawbar, Up rated springs, Brakes - override hydraulic disc brakes on one or both axles, 14” wheels, Other Decking, Full length tie rails, Chained tailgate, LED multi-volt lights c/w with side markers where required, Ramps and Wind up Jockey Wheel mounted on drawbar.
Optional Extras (not available with all models):
Duofit Coupling, Tow Ball fitting on drawbar for bike rack, Coupling Lock, Rotational moulded Tool box mounted on Drawbar, Drop Legs, Alloy Wheels, Spare Wheel, Spare Wheel Bracket, Chained tailgate, Ladder/Kayak/Dingy racks - Racking - Single or Double Layer, Cage/Rubbish Crate c/w swing open rear door or sliding rear stock door, Covers (Commercial Grade), Motorcycle front wheel brackets and Tie down ratchet straps.